Finally... a HABBIT thats good!
Drink Rabbit Habbit - Aphrodisiac Nectar
Unleash your inner rabbit
Finally – A surprisingly sexy and delicious functional beverage to elevate your mood. Rabbit Habbit Aphrodisiac Nectar delivers All Natural Pleasure with great flavor that can be enjoyed on its own or as a Mixer (Click here for Mixer recipes).
Get in the Mood! Make every Party or Special Date a very memorable event!
Rabbit Habbit is catching on and is creating a Following like no other! Get Ready for some Seriously Sexy Fun... Aphrodisiac Nectar is Now available in nightclubs and bars throughout the greater Miami Beach area – or, if you prefer privacy, have some of our yummy Rabbit Habbit delivered right to your door – order info HERE.
If you want to try a Habbit that's really Good, Hop on to our Twitter feed for info about our next event and Join us. Get the Rabbit Habbit... wave, movement, revolution, evolution . The first drink in the Rabbit Habbit line, Aphrodisiac Nectar, is unique. In fact, it’s the only aphrodisiac beverage on the market today.
Traditional herbalists suggest very select herbs for men and women who want more out of their Sex Life. Rabbit Habbit's proprietary formula offers a PowerHouse of 6 all natural herbal ingredients with long histories of Passionate and Devoted users throughout the world.
- Horny goat weed extract (herb) – For over 2,000 years, Horny goat weed has been the pleasure-weed of choice for both men and women.
- Yohimbe extract (bark) – Like horny goat weed, yohimbine (the generic of yohimbe) has been used by men and women seeking greater vigor and enhanced sex life.
- Catuaba extract (bark) – Centuries of satisfied users in South America, and more recently Europe and Asia, swear by the properties and effects of catuaba. This very special herb is believed to help boost and enhance sexual pleasure by stimulating the nervous system. Catuaba has also been mentioned in supportive natural remedies involving erectile issues.
- Damiana leaf extract (leaf) – Damiana leaf is legendary. Research shows this herb was used as an aphrodisiac by the Ancient Mayans for enhanced lovemaking. Anecdotal evidence points to increased desire with satisfied generations still singing its praise.
- Muira puama extract (root) – Muira puama comes to us from the RainForests of South America where magic seems to happen every day. This fertile plant is also known as “potency wood” and is said to help increase a woman's frequency of sensual desires, fantasies, satisfaction and intensity.
- Schisandra extract (berry) – Schisandra is a delicious berry that has been used throughout Asia, Europe and the Americas as an overall tonic and as such, it is thought to support improvements in energy, endurance and the stress response.